Every big dream starts with a single step!
Every big dream starts with a single step! And with every small step or shuffle brings you that little bit closer to achieving it! The challenge is not to get lost along the way!
Here’s what I’ve learnt over the last few months of craziness, I hope it can help you.
- "It will all be worth it” we hear this all the time, but looking at the end result can often be overwhelming and also seem sooo far away. Instead focus on 1 day! 1 workout, 1 day of healthy eating, 1 assignment, 1 early morning, 1hr of you time and then aim for the next day.
- ”You can do it” ofcourse you can but you can’t do it ALL! Pull back on things to make time for what’s important in your life right NOW! Put your energy and attention there where it’s needed most.
- ”I’ll get onto that” write a list and get it done, prioritise your time. Set a daily focus at the start of each day, aim to tick that off first before getting side tracked with anything or everything else.
- ”Quit Multitasking” yes this goes for the females too! Focus all your attention on the task at hand and do just that one thing at a time. You will be surprised at how much more you will achieve when your head is in the game.
- ”Set yourself up for the win” organize your clothes, bag, room, office, car what ever it is for the day ahead. This way you can wake up and Go for it!
- “Breathe” take time to reflect on the good things, be proud of what you have achieved, what has changed, what you are capable of. Rather than focusing on what you STILL need to do.
- “You” look after yourself feed your body and brain the goodness it needs both through nutrition and your thoughts! Use the support around you, your family and friends always believe in you, they will cheer you on no matter how tough it gets!!
I hope these tips can help guide you back on track to achieving your dreams! If your looking for more tips check out my Mastering your Mindset ebook here